SPRAY GUNS AIR COMPRESSORS

and classes.

Moderator: Hub

SPRAY GUNS AIR COMPRESSORS

Postby Lloyd Oliver » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 am

A friend of mine told me you offer training classes on air brushes once a year is that correct and i was wondering if you also offered classes on regular spray guns and air compressors
LLO
Lloyd Oliver
LPH-50

Re: SPRAY GUNS AIR COMPRESSORS

Postby Hub » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Lloyd Oliver wrote:A friend of mine told me you offer training classes on air brushes once a year is that correct and i was wondering if you also offered classes on regular spray guns and air compressors
LLO

Thats true we sponsor a three day program called The Air Affair where 10 or 12 of the countries premirer air brush artists come in to display their talent and share their expertise with the attendees.

Training on all type of air spray guns, and scroll type of air compressors is being planned for the general public later this year as these plans become a reality times and dates will be posted. Would you be interested in attending?
Cheers,
"HUB" :)
Hub
Air Authority

Postby Lloyd Oliver » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:22 am

Hub wrote:
Lloyd Oliver wrote:A friend of mine told me you offer training classes on air brushes once a year is that correct and i was wondering if you also offered classes on regular spray guns and air compressors
LLO

Thats true we sponsor a three day program called The Air Affair where 10 or 12 of the countries premirer air brush artists come in to display their talent and share their expertise with the attendees.

Training on all type of air spray guns, and scroll type of air compressors is being planned for the general public later this year as these plans become a reality times and dates will be posted. Would you be interested in attending?
Cheers,

Yes I would if the fees were reasonable where are the classes held?
LO
Lloyd Oliver
LPH-50

Postby Hub » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:43 am

Lloyd Oliver wrote:
Hub wrote:
LLO

Cheers,

Yes I would if the fees were reasonable where are the classes held?
LO

The classes are held at the World Headquarters Training Center in West Vally city, Utah.
Training Class dates and fees to be announced.
Stay connected,
Hub
Air Authority

Postby christy » Mon May 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Here is the poster for the upcoming Airbrush Event! Let me know if you have any questions!
Attachments
ASET Air Affair 2013 Poster Centered (4-16) 12.jpg
ASET Air Affair 2013 Poster Centered (4-16) 12.jpg (842.23 KiB) Viewed 10845 times
christy
ASET

Postby Hub » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:14 am

[b][b][size=200] DOCTOR GUN SAYS :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: ASK HUB - THE AIR AUTHORITY [/b][/b]
[/size]
Hub
Air Authority

Postby Hub » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:42 am

Yes it does- size matters - especially when it comes to air compressors :mrgreen:
Hub
Air Authority

Return to Events