Ls400 hybrid vs entech setup

technique.

Moderator: Hub

Ls400 hybrid vs entech setup

Postby XCHASER » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:20 pm

Hi there Hub I recently looked into buying the ls400 hybrid iwata here in Australia and was told that its no longer available, as the entech version replaced it because its basically updated version of the ls400h. Can you confirm or deny this just wanted your expert opinion. I've been told by a few guys off instagram who work in America that the hybrid sprays different to the entech ?
XCHASER
LPH-50

Re: Ls400 hybrid vs entech setup

Postby Hub » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:57 am

XCHASER wrote:Hi there Hub I recently looked into buying the ls400 hybrid iwata here in Australia and was told that its no longer available, as the entech version replaced it because its basically updated version of the ls400h. Can you confirm or deny this just wanted your expert opinion. I've been told by a few guys off instagram who work in America that the hybrid sprays different to the entech ?

Hello Chase,
Good to hear from you, are you right?
Before I give you my opinion, have your guys off instagram said what the differences in spraying are between the two :?: and what are they spraying material wise. BUT most importantly what are the features and benefits are you looking for in a new spray gun and what materials are you using - water or solvent - color or clear :?: Look forward to your reply. Happy Holidays.
Cheers / Regards,
"HUB" :mrgreen:
Hub
Air Authority

Postby XCHASER » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:45 am

Yeah great thanks Hub, just been on the grind you know what it's like. The guy on instagram uses the entech for waterbase metallics reckons its great and his 1.4 hybrid for clear he said the hybrid is much better for applying HS clears.. I personally was looking to also use it solely for clear
XCHASER
LPH-50

Postby Hub » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:32 pm

XCHASER wrote:Yeah great thanks Hub, just been on the grind you know what it's like. The guy on instagram uses the entech for waterbase metallics reckons its great and his 1.4 hybrid for clear he said the hybrid is much better for applying HS clears.. I personally was looking to also use it solely for clear

Okay Chase,
The information about the Hybred is correct. So with that in mined my suggestion to you, if you plan on buying a new gun go with the WS400 - 1.3
for HS Clears and then if you want to spray Base Coats through the same gun, buy a OBS fluid nozzle and switch to it, and then back to the 1.3 HD Nozzle for clears. Hey looks like your already into 2016 - drat :lol:
Cheers,
"HUB" :mrgreen:
Hub
Air Authority

Return to Spraying