Site problems, board issues.

Moderators: Hub, robc

Postby eisenstudio » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:03 am

I have tried to log in after joining this board but to no avail. Perhaps it takes a while for the server to recognize a new memeber?

I had a question. I have a 'crosover' gun the LPS-1 which i purchased years ago. I want to know how/if i can improve it now or if i need to replace it. I would like to be spraying wood finishes, dyes, stains etc. I would also like to be able to spray latex paint for high-end residential (on site) work. I am looking into HVLP (turbines) but have been warned away from them with claims that the finish quality will not meet my expectations. someone else recommended the Asturo HTE conversion spray gun ( a cabinet maker). I am a sculptor and Architect/builder and while i am looking for flexibiliy in one gun i really want to know what setup/setups i need for each of my tasks.

Thanks,
Andrew
eisenstudio

Mass-produced Shirts

Postby Wester13 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:05 am

Mass-produced Shirts

Retail stores market mass-produced shirts to a lot of individuals. Decorating your very own tank top can produce it one-of-a-kind. Fortunately, you don't get to be a professional to do this. There are a number of simple suggestions pertaining to decorating shirts, such as the ed hardy jeans. ishiner
Wester13
LPH-50

Return to Other