LUMA III

technique.

Moderator: Hub

LUMA III

Postby SprayTech » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey Hub,
Its been awhile since I have been around , Yes I am still spraying and alive ..... ha ha ha
I wanted to tell you about this new product that is coming on the market that I have been demoing and giving feed back to Kirk the designer and inventor of this product . Its called http://www.lumaiii.com
I truly believe it will help many painters with their application and blending . I am trying to get him to join here and tell you more about it ( I also gave him your phone number , hopefully he will get in contact )

Its a very light , and inventive product that he is adapting to many paint guns . As I have been using it on m LPH 400 for 3 weeks now and its been neat running it through its paces and giving him feedback , good and bad , which I have found very little fault with though . Runs on a 9 volt battery , comes with 2 of them , and a charger and set up for the gun you are going to use it on .

I am hoping to get him to send you one to run it through its paces , if not I will try and send you the one I am demoing as I will ask him first .
Hope all is well SprayTech
SprayTech
LPH-100

Re: LUMA III

Postby Hub » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 am

SprayTech wrote:Hey Hub,
Its been awhile since I have been around , Yes I am still spraying and alive ..... ha ha ha
I wanted to tell you about this new product that is coming on the market that I have been demoing and giving feed back to Kirk the designer and inventor of this product . Its called http://www.lumaiii.com
I truly believe it will help many painters with their application and blending . I am trying to get him to join here and tell you more about it ( I also gave him your phone number , hopefully he will get in contact )

Its a very light , and inventive product that he is adapting to many paint guns . As I have been using it on m LPH 400 for 3 weeks now and its been neat running it through its paces and giving him feedback , good and bad , which I have found very little fault with though . Runs on a 9 volt battery , comes with 2 of them , and a charger and set up for the gun you are going to use it on .

I am hoping to get him to send you one to run it through its paces , if not I will try and send you the one I am demoing as I will ask him first .
Hope all is well SprayTech

Hi D.W.,
Nice to hear from you, I'm glad your still kicking butt and still safe - that's what you can expect when your a real pro.
Yes Kirk and I have made contact and we are going to get together. The tools sounds very interesting. After I have had a chance to demo it, maybe we can compare notes.
Best regards,
"HUB"
Hub
Air Authority

Postby SprayTech » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:56 am

I am glad Kirk got in touch with you and he can get one of these tools in your hands , as I truly think it will help some guys .
I think you'll be impressed with his idea and how it works , as I told him you would be a great candidate for a good try out on his product .
Still using my 5 and 7 year old LPH 400's And W 400 converted guns , have not converted to the SuperNovas as I am the firm believer in " If it aint broke , don't fix it " person .
SprayTech
LPH-100

Postby Hub » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:14 pm

SprayTech wrote:I am glad Kirk got in touch with you and he can get one of these tools in your hands , as I truly think it will help some guys .
I think you'll be impressed with his idea and how it works , as I told him you would be a great candidate for a good try out on his product .
Still using my 5 and 7 year old LPH 400's And W 400 converted guns , have not converted to the SuperNovas as I am the firm believer in " If it aint broke , don't fix it " person .

Okay, well thank you again for the info. Since you demoed the SuperNova there are several new versions, the latest being the LS400 entech I think if you pulled the trigger on this one you may get the buyers itch. If its ok I'll mail you a little info.
Cheers,
"HUB"
Hub
Air Authority

Postby SprayTech » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:17 pm

I doubt I will be buying any new guns at the moment as I got back into playing golf 3 years ago ( after a 6 year lay off ) and all my spare money goes to that hobby , as it gets rather expensive ..... ha ha ha
SprayTech
LPH-100

Postby Hub » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:20 pm

SprayTech wrote:I doubt I will be buying any new guns at the moment as I got back into playing golf 3 years ago ( after a 6 year lay off ) and all my spare money goes to that hobby , as it gets rather expensive ..... ha ha ha

I brought that game to an end some years ago after my eye sight dwindled and was unable to find my own balls - but it was fun while it lasted.....teehee
Hub
Air Authority

Postby SprayTech » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:28 am

Hey Hub , Have you given this a through work out yet to give your thoughts ?
SprayTech
LPH-100

Postby Hub » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:27 am

Hello Spray tech,
Yes, we gave it a try on the LPH400 and the 25 professionals in the training class like yourself, thought the product had some protentual. We are presently waiting for Kirk to come back to us with a unit for our SuperNova. Since the SuperNova is our best selling spray gun we thought it prudent to wait.
Cheers,
"HUB" :mrgreen:
Hub
Air Authority

Postby SprayTech » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:34 pm

Kirk was in the other day with his partner , and they mentioned they had it available for the SuperNova , hope he gets one to you !
The Luma III is a great product if everyone gave it a chance .
I am still spraying with my LPH400's and converted W400 , they still perform flawless after all these years . I still kind of prefer the smaller gun body of the LPH guns .
SprayTech
LPH-100

Return to Spraying