compressor size

and clean, dry compressed air.

Moderator: Hub

compressor size

Postby garileforce » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Hub last year you gave me some good advise and I followed it to the letter except on the compressure size and up until now it has served me well, my mistake. I have taken on a job that is just too much for my compresser. I notice that once in awhile you phone people to talk about ther concerns I will post my cell on your PM and ask that you please call me.
Thanks gar
garileforce
LPH-50

Re: compressor size

Postby Hub » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:14 am

garileforce wrote:Hub last year you gave me some good advise and I followed it to the letter except on the compressure size and up until now it has served me well, my mistake. I have taken on a job that is just too much for my compresser. I notice that once in awhile you phone people to talk about ther concerns I will post my cell on your PM and ask that you please call me.
Thanks gar

Hello gar,
Nice talking with you last evening. Just to reiterate what we talked about yesterday. Because you don't plan on a steady diet of projects this large and the area you plan to do the work is in an adjoining building normally used for storage - my suggestion would be - another 2 stage 5 HORSE 80 gallon receiver at the far end of your existing shop and run the 2 compressors in tandem. According to your shop dio your 2" main air line already runs to the storage area wall. Then when you don't need all that CFM you'll have a back up compressor. In my book two fives are better than one 10 HP.
Please keep me posted,
"HUB" :mrgreen:
Hub
Air Authority

Return to Air compressors